Junior Art Director digital (m/f/d)
You are talented in inspiring people with creative ideas and extraordinary designs? Then become part of our design team!
As a Junior Art Director, you will accompany our customer projects from idea generation to implementation. You are a passionate designer and are fit in all design topics. In a creative team of designers, copywriters and developers, you will create inspiring digital content, such as websites, landing pages, apps, newsletters, social media campaigns and much more for international brands.
- you have a completed apprenticeship or studies in the creative field and first work experience in the field of web design
- you are an agile team player who can inspire others with his ideas and who likes to work together in an interdisciplinary way
- you can transform complex tasks into user-oriented layouts and HTML and CSS are no foreign words for you
- You can speak English on the job
- Presenting to customers is fun for you
WHY JOIN US?
At Davies Meyer you expect an international environment, exciting customers and a young, creative team as well as flat hierarchies and great development opportunities. The well-being of our employees is very important to us so a flexible working time, the HVV-ProfiTicket, colleges, breakfast, yoga, team events, continuing education and a Starbucks coffee bar are as a matter of course.
We look forward to receiving your complete application incl. earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations: email@example.com
Contact person: Nicola Ruske