Community/Content Manager (m/f/d)
You would call yourself a digital native and move self-confidently on Instagram, Facebook & Co. ? You are polite and quick-witted in every situation, insightfully and humorous and you know a thing or two about memes and trends on the web? Then become part of our social media team.
- Support service of individual communities on various social media platforms of different customers
- Set-up and expanding of the communities according to defined goals
- Conception of content-related measures for user activation
- Deduce new topics, content and trends out of discussions, feedback and forums
- You have completed an apprenticeship or studies
- You have first professional experience using social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok)
- You have a good understanding of internet platforms and system architectures
- You can convert complex tasks into user-oriented layouts
- You combine flexibility, reliability and independent work as well as team work
- Your German and English is very well (written and spoken)
- You have a high motivation and sense of responsibility
WHY JOIN US?
At Davies Meyer you expect an international environment, exciting customers and a young, creative team as well as flat hierarchies and great development opportunities.
The well-being of our employees is very important to us so a flexible working time, the HVV-ProfiTicket, colleges, breakfast, yoga, team events, continuing education and a Starbucks coffee bar are as a matter of course.
We look forward to receive your complete application incl. earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations: email@example.com
Contact person: Nicola Ruske / Saskia Schlatermund